ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`azalea
Admin

Gold : 77

Official rules! Empty
PostSubject: Official rules!   Official rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Please, try your best to use 'Olde Engilsh' whenever you can.

• Respect all members. This meaning if you cannot be nice, at least try and be civil. Yes, there is a difference. The site has zero tolerance on bullying of any kind. Anyone found breaking this rule will find themselves IP banned from the site.

• If a staff member asks you to do something, please do it. This corresponds with the rule above. If you feel a staff member is violating or taking advantage of their status, please contact me.

• Debates and arguments are healthy but no insulting the other party. This is called flaming. Flaming includes verbally degrading other users and harassment of other users in any manner.

• When RPing, please label your threads with the correct rating (e.g PG, PG-13, Mature). Even with this rule, we do not allow characters to have sexual activity (Kissing's alright) within threads. Take it to PMs if you need to.

• Staff will always help you. If they don't ask another one and tell me. (If they quite honestly didn't know the answer to your question(s) it's alright, but if they refuse to help you, talk to me)

PLEASE. Only have three characters magical, FYI you can buy more in the store.
Back to top Go down
https://farfaraway.forumotion.com

Official rules!
Page 1 of 1