ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince of Tyruier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Gold : 12

Prince of Tyruier  Empty
PostSubject: Prince of Tyruier    Prince of Tyruier  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Prince of Tyruier  5092-1171806996

Name: Blake Xenon Hydros
Nicknames/Name meaning*: Xeno, his friends call him that. His first and middle name has no meaning, but Hydros means water.
Race: Fae
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner): Tyruier
Ranking: Prince

Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.): 5"3
Weight: 104 lbs
Hair color: Black
Complexion: His skin is average. It's a bit rough and a bit soft.
Eye color: Grayish Blue
Distinguishing marks/other*: N/A

Personality: When he is on his good side, he loves music, writing, and reading, whereas when he is on his bad side, he can be pessimistic and sarcastic. His talents are music and reading. His flaws are that he is sarcastic, pessimistic, and has Maladaptive Daydreaming (MD).

History:
Blake's family extended far back into ancient times. The First Elf, which igave birth to the second generation of elves. Half of them lived normal lives as elves, while others became known as Faes. The second oldest was Blake's great x9 grandfather. According to elf logic, his great x9 grandfather married his sister. They had 4 children. When Tyruier became a major city in the world, Blake's ancestors were chosen to take the spot.

Out of the four elves, the oldest married his cousin, and they had three children. The youngest married a friend. They had 6 children. But then, a terrible tragedy happened. A fire that was set by an unknown elf killed the two parents and left only 3 of them alive. The three all went on to have successful lives, as they studied even harder when their parents died. The second oldest remaining child married a human, and they had 2 children. The oldest one, Blake's great x5 grandmother, married a local nobleman. They had 4 children. The second child, his great x4 grandfather married a servant's daughter who's family remained loyal to them since ancient times. They had only one child. The child was very successful and made a lot of money, which he chose to do even though he was prince. He married a co-worker, and they had two twin children. The oldest twin, who was 2 minutes older than the other, married a soldier. They had Blake's great x2 grandfather. He was their only child. Blake's great-great grandfather married a maid. They had Blake's grandmother and granduncle. Blake's grandmother married a hero that saved their land from Drathea. They had Blake's father.

Blake's father grew up and married his mum. A few years after Blake was born, his mum died of an unknown illness. Blake studied extra hard to make good money for Tyruier. Blake is musically talented, has an eidetic memory, and a very good writer.

Roleplay sample (first character sheet only):
"Father, may I go to the bookstore to get some books? I have finished all of the writings you have bought for me." Blake asked his father, the king of Tyruier.
"Yes, my son. I would never keep you bored for a long time. I will tell the servant to prepare the chariot." King William replied. His son was very talented, and he was proud of it.
Blake went into the chariot. The chariot started moving. When it stopped at the bookstore, he got off. Blake went to the door and opened it. He browsed the books on the shelf and on the walls. There were also scrolls. Both were quite long, even if it looked like the scrolls were shorter.
After browsing, he took 3 scrolls and 6 books to the desk. He paid for them and left. The chariot door opened, and he went in. The chariot rode back to the castle and stopped. Blake waited for the servant to open the door and ran inside the castle, really excited to read his new books.

Note: He has control over water and a bit of control over air.

Last edited by Blaze on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Prince of Tyruier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Tyruier    Prince of Tyruier  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:09 pm

ummm not to be a stickler, but the after an elf becomes a Fae. They only make Fae. Mainly cause fae are born from the great tree.Faes are a branch of elves but really arent Elves. Like how monkeys are related to humans., So you have to edit your history to were they are all elves.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Gold : 12

Prince of Tyruier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Tyruier    Prince of Tyruier  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:36 pm

I made it so they were all Faes.
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Prince of Tyruier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Tyruier    Prince of Tyruier  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 pm

kk approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prince of Tyruier  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince of Tyruier    Prince of Tyruier  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince of Tyruier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ :: Out of Character :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: