ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiron [Completed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tutto The First

Gold : 117

Tiron [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Tiron [Completed]   Tiron [Completed] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Name: Tiron
Nicknames/Name meaning*: No specific meaning.
Weapon: Sword
Race: Human
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner): Leader of a small group of bandits in Aniuterri
Ranking: Outlaw

Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.): 5.1
Weight: 123
Hair color: Honey comb brown
Complexion: Slightly tanned and facial feature is in between rough and soft
Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing marks/other*: A long scar up his arm

History: At the age of 10 his much beloved parents were executed by the city of [name]. Tiron had watched them taken before his eyes then hanged. Of course he had tried to save them but what could a child do to stop five guards heavily suited in armor and weaponry. From this anger began to stir and he dreamt on one day getting revenge. As he grew up he became an outlaw of the kingdom and was involved in many murders and theft of guards. Tiron then gave two thirds if it to the poor but would keep one third to pay of his men. This was a lifestyle of crime and running for which he would never look back to his sad past but move on.
Personality: Crazy, bold, courageous, unpredictable, positive, friendly, kind
Roleplay sample (first character sheet only): We charged into battle. Arrows were flying, swords were clashing, almost ever second a man would lay on the ground dead most of which were from the opposite side of the battle. I charge swing my sword at another swordsman and lands a blow knocking him backwards. I ran again and finish of the job piercing his heart with my sword. An arrow goes past my face and I turn to see an archer, arrow notched. With quick steps and dodging movements it misses again. Within in a second I was upon him sword at his throat. "Where is ye gold?"
The man gulps and looks at me nervously. "I will never tell you."
"I will give ye three seconds to rethink that. 1...2..." I decide to give him a chance.
"Never."
"3 Times up. Kill you it is." Instantly my sword is impaled into his neck and he falls cold to the ground. "Damn this sword will need cleaning after." I meet back with the rest of my gang and we eventually finish the enemy.

Notes: Well I guess his a sort of Robin hood with his gang and give to the poor thing but that's it.[u]

Last edited by Tutto on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Tiron [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiron [Completed]   Tiron [Completed] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Age and Weapon please :3 im going to ask Andge to fix that soon.,
Back to top Go down
Tutto The First

Gold : 117

Tiron [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiron [Completed]   Tiron [Completed] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Right done.
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Tiron [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiron [Completed]   Tiron [Completed] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tiron [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiron [Completed]   Tiron [Completed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiron [Completed]
Page 1 of 1