ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tutto The First

Gold : 117

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:57 pm

I strolled around the forest looking up to the night sky. Oh what a perfect time it was. Night a time I feel comfortable, powerful and calm. The stars glittered in the pitch black sky, immediately I spotted a star sign. The sign of Elves the one my kind had found long ago when the world was still ancient and new.
I dodged the obstacles in my path moving silently through the night while going wherever it may take me. Fate now had me in its hands. I climb a tree and jump to see where I was and found a nearby village.
Back to top Go down
PJ

Gold : 49

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 am

Elleone walked out of her village. She heard something rustle and she glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Tutto The First

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:29 pm

I stopped and looked around to find a girl. After a few moments of consideration I decided to speak. "What buisness does the have at this time of night?" I said sternly. I positioned myself upright so now I was completely facing her.
Back to top Go down
PJ

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 am

Elle gasped. "Nothing. this is where I live, you little-" She was interrupted by a dogs bark. "I may have to go soon. Now, what are YOU doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Tutto The First

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 am

"None of your business peasant." I said spitefully while doing a fast diagonal look up with my head.
Back to top Go down
PJ

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 am

"Leave." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tutto The First

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 pm

I faced her again. "You leave." I said simply and fiercely. The girl was testing my patience...
Back to top Go down
PJ

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 am

"Noooo!" Elleone said cheekily.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Strange Village  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Village    A Strange Village  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ :: Roleplay :: The Kingdoms :: Drathea :: Outer Villages-
Jump to: