ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second charrie!!!(latis)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight

Gold : 39

second charrie!!!(latis) Empty
PostSubject: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:05 am

Name: Latis Vesda
Nickname: The Little Thief, Princess.
Race: Elf
Alliance : None is loner and lives everywhere she can
Ranking: Uhh petty street thief
Height : 5'5(she's a elf, so..)
Weight: 90
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Grey
Complexion: She's a little pale but for from what she came from she's extremely beautiful. Well, after she gets a bath XD)
Distinguishing marks : A small scar on her arm and her grey bright eyes
History: She was abandoned in the Villtur forest as a young girl she was lucky to have the instincts to survive. But she made her way to the nearest city but no one would help her do she stole from them. And sold the goods she soon made a living out of it stealing her favorite places to steal from are palaces.
Age 13

Last edited by Dark Knight on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 am

Add age
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Did
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Please fix your spelling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:37 pm

not really. most of the history and rp is misspelled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 pm

No i think your just being a dick -_-
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Really? Im not go check. the 3rd word in the history is wrong. Thats all I want to tell you. Its easy to spot the missing ones
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Uhh fuck this
Back to top Go down
Shan the Wicked

Gold : 18

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:03 am

Hi, Dark. This is Shan. I joined to tell you to stop being a dick yourself and just do as Ethan says. Because I just checked the rules and hahaha this is a blatant disregard for them. Please just correct your spelling? It isn't much of an ask. If you correct your spelling, you can get more people to roleplay with you. Ethan isn't trying to be mean, he's trying to help you out a little. So please just correct the spelling?

(Please note: I did ask nicely, dude.)
Back to top Go down
`azalea
Admin

Gold : 77

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Better. Accepted with overrule.
Back to top Go down
https://farfaraway.forumotion.com
Stella

Gold : 15

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Y'all just need to shut up and move on w/life. This is petty. Shan, thnks for tryin to keep peace, Dark....just try a liiiiiitttllllleeee harder, and "Ethan"? Whatever.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: second charrie!!!(latis)   second charrie!!!(latis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

second charrie!!!(latis)
Page 1 of 1