ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`azalea
Admin

Gold : 77

crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι Empty
PostSubject: crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι   crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 am

crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι 65730-earthwarriorprincess_super
crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι FQ3kX
Name: Azalea Demetra Zara Raine Terrian
Nicknames/Name meaning*: Azalea is a poisonous bloom. People call her Az, or Aza. (AY-zuh)
Race: Human
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner): Aniuterri
Ranking: Crown Princess

Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.): 5'71/2
Weight: 120 pounds
Hair color: Dark-Brunette with a reddish tint.
Complexion: Tan, fairly freckled (as to say, everything a princess shouldn't be XD)
Eye color: Brown with traces of green.
Distinguishing marks/other*: Naw... She's just really tall.

History: Azalea was first-born of her siblings, so immediately heir to the throne. Because Aniuterrians believe women may rule as well as men, even if she has brothers they will not steal the crown. She was raised properly in the Palace, with tutors and frills and manners. But yet she longed for the outdoor world, to swing a sword and defend herself by shield, to sing with the birds and feel rough bark on her hands as she climbed. She explained this to her family, and they accepted this, as long as she promised to be safe and continue with her training for the throne.
Personality: Feisty, witty, sharp-tougued, wise, mostly kind, a bit hostile around boys.
Roleplay sample (first character sheet only):

I smiled at Leo as he roared his awakenings. I stroked his mane gently, then dragged myself out of bed. Eos raised her head and blinked.. "Why, Lady Azalea, must we wake so early?" I glanced at the still dark windows. "I wish to see the sunrise, Eos." She smiled. "I quite like the sunrise." Leo brushed against me, and growled, "I better be able to have a nap wherever we're going." I grinned down at the Cave Lion. "Yes Leo. You may sleep at our destination." I slipped out of my nightwear and slipped into a hardy outfit. "Come, my darlings. Let's see if we can get to the lake in time for the sunrise."

Notes: She can bend the Earth element. Also, she can speak to her pet cave Lion, Leo, and her Red Lab, Eos. She can also speak to her horse Veronica.
Back to top Go down
https://farfaraway.forumotion.com

crowɴ prιɴceѕѕ oғ αɴιυтerrι
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ :: Out of Character :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: