ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Palace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris the Caterpillar

Gold : 30

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Chryth ran in, sweating. They're here. He thought, backing towards a wall. "Nожар." He whispered. A ball of fire appeared in the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nessahad

Gold : 28

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Reveil was at his throne, reading. At the moment, he was bored, even though boredom hadn't been invented yet, he still was.
Back to top Go down
Chris the Caterpillar

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Chryth heard something and looked up. The flame disappeared. Maybe I can sneak in... He heard a voice and turned towards a man. "Are-Are you one of them?" Chryth asked, shaking.
"Yes." The man said, smiling wickedly. He pulled out a dagger from his pocket, and threw it at Chryth. He dodged it and jumped up, crashing through a window. "невидим." He whispered, and he turned invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nessahad

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:22 pm

He heard something in the castle and rushed to see it, grabbing a blade off the wall and dropping his book. He sprinted like a madman.
Back to top Go down
Chris the Caterpillar

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Chryth put his back against a wall, trying not to make any noise. He was already invisible, but still, he was scared out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nessahad

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 pm

He made his way into the area that Chryth was in.
Back to top Go down
Chris the Caterpillar

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Chryth watched Reviel, curiously. He got a bit closer, observing him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nessahad

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Reveil could feel someone getting closer, but he saw noone. "Halt! Who goes there?!" Immediately he had wished he hadn't said that. What a cliche, even though those wouldn't be invented for over thousands of years. When he saw no one after a while, he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Palace   The Palace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Palace
Page 1 of 1