ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forges of the Palace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tutto The First

Gold : 117

The Forges of the Palace Empty
PostSubject: The Forges of the Palace   The Forges of the Palace I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 pm

I banged my hammer against the hot metal. Sparks flew and sometimes would catch fire to my beard. Slowly I was crafting a sword one of which meant for the prince. It was one of my best work, a fine weightless sword but yet big and powerful. At the start most had doubted my ability to craft such a thing but here I am now crafting maybe the greatest in the kingdom. I chuckle to myself feeling pride.
I sit down on a cold hard chair and begin to eat lunch. There was roast beef, potatoes, bread, and some other unknow food which I all the same ate. I give a loud belch.
Back to top Go down

The Forges of the Palace
Page 1 of 1