ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My third character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 304

My third character Empty
PostSubject: My third character   My third character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:46 am

Name:Nokomis
Nicknames/Name meaning*:Daughter of the Moon
Race:Human
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner):Namida
Ranking:Warrior

Weapon:Bow and arrows
Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.):1,59 m.
Weight:48 kg
Hair color:light brown
Complexion:pale beige
Eye color:emerald green
Distinguishing marks/other*:

History:She and her parents lived in a shack.They were hospitable people and always took care of the travellers that came to their town late at night,even if their house was small.Once they hosted a thief and he took everything from their house before killing them.He kidnapped Nokomis and they went to Jzuri Lake.He was only a child then and couldn't do much to fight him.They lived there for a few months before going to the Villtur Forest.He was sorry for killing her familly and always was a father for her.He trained her and made her her bow and arrows.She never forgot how he killed her parents but she couldn't help feeling like he was her familly.One day she was hunting deers when soldiers from the town came to arrest him.She followed them and saw them killing him.She took all the money he had from their house in the forest and went to live back in the city.She is almost always dressed like a boy,hiding her hair with a hat.
Personality:Unfriendly,sometimes rude,clumsy
Roleplay sample (first character sheet only):

Spoiler:

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

My third character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My third character   My third character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:07 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

My third character
Page 1 of 1