ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ

Gold : 49

Second character Empty
PostSubject: Second character   Second character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Name: Rebel Brian Eckendorf the II
Nicknames/Name meaning*: Nicknames-Lil Brian, reb.. Meaning- The Drunk one or Man on drug. (Yes. XD.)
Race: Human
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner): Namida
Ranking: Warrior

Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.): 4 foot 6
Weight: 90 pounds.
Hair color: Dark Grey, always geled to one side, making him look Italian.
Complexion: A Tanned skin color.
Eye color: A Dark Green, bloodshot most of the time.
Distinguishing marks/other*: A scr at his lip. He broke a wine glass, and the spinter dug into his lip. Ouch.

History: Rebel used to sit in Bars or pubs most of his life. Hes actually 32. Rebel is Italian. He lives in namida because he thinks there are alot of Pubs around. Rebel is mean to kids. He can swim well, and used to work at a beachguard center. He didnt get paid well. He takes drugs ocasionally. He feels very weary alot, due to the alcohol.
Personality: Mostly drunk, If not, idiot and selfish.
Roleplay sample (first character sheet only):

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Second character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character   Second character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Second character
Page 1 of 1