ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ

Gold : 49

Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager Empty
PostSubject: Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager   Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 am

Name: Elleone Cartright.
Nicknames/Name meaning*: meaning Mytsical. Nicknames- Elly,El,Cart,Elle or Nelly.
Race: Human
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner): Drathea- rouge
Ranking: None, just a normal Villager.

Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.): About 4 foot 7
Weight: 80 pounds, so, light.
Hair color: Blonde.
Complexion: Tanned.
Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing marks/other*: A Spot of Green in her left eye. Its very easy to notice.

History: Elly lives in a small house in Drathea. Her mother is dead. So is Elleones father. She has a hunting dog named Barley. She also has a horse named Nickolas. She goes hunting every night with a bow and arrow. She cooks alot. Every day she goes to markets to sell pelts she finds. She usually makes alot of money.

Personality: Friendly, Enthusiamsm in everything.

Roleplay sample (first character sheet only): Elly jumped onto Nickolas' back. She called on Barley, by whistling. "Barley!" she called. As he came, she rode off. She galloped around in the woods. Elly got out her arrows. A fox came nearby. She ducked down and shot. It his the fox in the eye. She sighed. Elle patted Barley, and he ran off to get the foxes body. He came back. Elle skinned him. She held up the tail.

Notes:

Last edited by PJ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

PostSubject: Re: Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager   Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 am

Her full name is in the Nicknames XD
Back to top Go down
PJ

PostSubject: Re: Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager   Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 am

Ooops. Sry, Ill edit that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

PostSubject: Re: Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager   Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am

AAAAPPPRROOVVVEEEDD!!!!
Back to top Go down
PJ

PostSubject: Re: Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager   Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am

YAAAy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager   Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elleone "Elly" Cartright-Human/Villager
Page 1 of 1