ϝαɾ ϝαɾ αɯαყ-- α ɳҽɯ συƚʅσσƙ ƚσ ɱҽԃιҽʋαʅ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the story of four kingdoms, forbidden romance, war and drama. Roleplay here as a Royal, a Townsperson, a Bandit, and much more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorsha (human)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan the Wicked

Gold : 18

Sorsha (human) Empty
PostSubject: Sorsha (human)   Sorsha (human) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 am

Name: Sorsha Bones
Nicknames/Name meaning*: N/A
Race: Human
Alliance (Kingdom belonging too, also where you say if you're a rouge/loner): Loner
Ranking: fighter

Height (Keep in mind people in Medieval times were shorter than today.): Four foot
Weight: 7 stone
Hair color: red
Complexion: Pale
Eye color: Blue
Distinguishing marks/other*: freckles along her cheek bones and nose

History:With Sorsha, there isn't much to tell. Her sisters and brother went missing a while ago. She wasn't particularly close to them but it worried her just the same. She set out to look for them. She would go from town to town, learning how to hunt along the way. She can trap anything she wants to if she tried and all because of the kind strangers who taught her. Sorsha would play many roles on her route around the land. Beggar, thief, huntress. She did it all to get by and find her siblings. Sorsha is still searching, still hoping they live.
Personality: Sorsha isn't the type to give up. She's mischievous and kind but also cunning and ruthless when the time calls for it. She can be hot tempered and can hold a grudge for years upon years. She is scared of fire but, if it will help get her siblings back, she is willing to do anything. She also hates spiders with a passion. Almost as much as she hates odd numbers and is addicted to sweet things. She has one good strength about her though: her ability to lead.
Roleplay sample (first character sheet only): The rain was drizzling down, making noise against the glass window of the library windows. Sorsha's eyes couldn't focus on the words of the book of fairy tales she was reading. She'd find them one day. Her brother and sister... So she searched for anything that might help her. But she found nothing. As per usual. Still, that didn't mean that something wasn't out there that could help her.

Notes: Inspired by the character Sorsha from the movie Willow.

Last edited by simplyprettyful on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Sorsha (human) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorsha (human)   Sorsha (human) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:38 pm

You have to do kingdom and Alliance. Alliance is the kingdom your charrie lives in and their Ranking is their social status.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Wicked

Gold : 18

Sorsha (human) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorsha (human)   Sorsha (human) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Got it. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Sir Weasel Lots

Sir Weasel Lots

Gold : 533

Sorsha (human) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorsha (human)   Sorsha (human) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 pm

No problem Shan!! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorsha (human) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorsha (human)   Sorsha (human) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorsha (human)
Page 1 of 1